Sunday 14 November 2010

I'm back, hurrah!

Oh dear, Vixie has been an ill bunny :(

But I'm back now and I have one hell of an update to write... let's see where we left off...

1st November update would have looked like this:

3. make the hot air balloons which I have now finished designing
4. finish painting the butterdish
5. continue working on final designs of the embroidered badges
6. tidy my studio

So only one thing got done off that list, and they didn't even turn out very well, so I'm going to remove it from the list and try it again once I have worked on some different designs.

The remainders and additions for the week of 2nd Nov were:

1. finish painting the butterdish
2. continue working on final designs of the embroidered badges
3. make birthday cakes/food for party
4. design paper E for Dave
5. make birthday hat for party
6. tidy my studio

I spent days and days making my studio look lovely, so that one is being good and proper ticked off for the week. There's still lots of work to do, but it's looking millions better:


And here is the rest of my upstairs, which is also looking super duper good:


I love my flat, it is the awesomest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment