Sunday 31 October 2010

Almost Week 3 - studio update

Hello!

I have been a very busy bee this week (hurrah for time off work... if I were able to find the money to quit my job entirely, that would make me a very happy bee as well)!

Anywho, on to business:

3. make the hot air balloons which I have now finished designing
4. finish painting the butterdish
5. continue working on final designs of the embroidered badges
6. tidy my studio

Plus:
1. make up and send out orders
2. make bunting for first day back at school

Now, it might look as though I have only done two of the 6 things listed above, but oh how wrong you can be... take a look at my studio:


I know it's still not completely done, and the other side of the room is still pretty cluttered, but a vast improvement, non? So I know I have been rubbish and not done the other stuff, but I have been so busy making my pretty little nest that I didn't think anyone would mind too much ;)

I'm a very proud bee now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment