Tuesday 26 October 2010

End of Week 1

Hello!

It's Tuesday and that means I have had this blog a week. But have I managed to tick off any more things? Ooooh, let's see...

3. draw a design to paint on my friend Claire's butterdish
4. make some awesome hot air balloon brooches for my Etsy shop
5. draw down the embroidered badges that I dreamed about a few months ago
6. tidy my studio

Number 3 has been done, and I have started painting it too, so that is all good.
Number 4 has been started, I have done the preliminary designs but not yet actually made them.
Number 5 I haven't started yet, so I'll have to do that tonight...
Number 6 has been started, in that I have bought a bunch of stackable boxes and have been labelling them up so that I can file away all my crafty bits into appropriate boxes and make it all more organised. Hurrah!

I will think of 5 new things to do this evening, as number 6 will always be "tidy my studio", and post again then.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment