Sunday 14 November 2010

Are we on Week 4 or Week 5? Who knows!

Either way, here is the update:

1. finish painting the butterdish
2. continue working on final designs of the embroidered badges
3. make birthday cakes/food for party
4. design paper E for Dave
5. make birthday hat for party
6. tidy my studio

Woohooooo! Loads of stuff ticked off!

And just in case you wanted to see my birthday hat, here it is:

La-Roux-nicorn!

Anywho, onwards: I know it's a bit naughty, but those bloomin' embroidered badges are the bane of my existence and I am going to remove them. I know that's not quite in keeping with what this is all about, but I really don't want to think about them, and I'm still not sorted on how I want them to look or anything, so I'll re-add them at some point.

So, my new challenges for the week are going to be:

1. write thank you letters for all my lovely birthday gifties
2. make a pretty card for my very kind cousin Cecily
3. finish that bloomin' butterdish
4. work out a proper daily stretches to stop my poor neck from hurting so much
5. find some kind of pilates class or some kinda class I can do, or start an exercise regime
6. maintain studio tidiness and further organise where necessary

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment